Lost/Stolen Plates or Stickers

Frustrated over a lost or stolen plate or sticker? CFSC has your back with same-day service. Stop by any of our locations and we’ll order your new plate and provide you with temporary plates or get you a new sticker on the spot. No appointment necessary.

When you go to your local CFSC, you avoid driving out of your way to your Secretary of State’s office just to wait in long lines. Just be sure you have the proper documentation (see below). While you’re here, we can take care of a host of other financial needs!

Helpful, Fast, and Reliable

What Should You Bring?

Call your nearest CFSC to check their requirements. For a replacement sticker or plate, you typically need to provide:

  • Vehicle registration
  • State ID
  • Cash Payment (ATM services available as needed)
  • A copy of the police report (for a stolen plate or sticker)